Cu Conductor XLPE Insulated Thin/Thick steel armored PE Sheathed Power Cable.
It is manufacture under GB/T12706-2002 standard(The same as IEC60502).
It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable.
1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 26/35kV, 21/35kV, 12/20 kV (24 kV), 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV
2. No. Of core: Single-core, Three-core
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250º C.
4. D. C. Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0º C when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The Min. Bending radius of three-core cable should be no smaller than 12 times of cable outer diameter.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test:
For cable with Uo of 3.6kV or lower: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 3.6Kv~18kV: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 21kV and 26 kV: 2.5Uo/30min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.
The single core armoured cables are used for D. C. System only. If used for A. C. System, the magnetic isolation should be applied on the steel armoire wires of non-magnetical materials should be used.