It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 1kV. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable.
1. Rated voltage: U/U: 0.6/1kV
2. No. Of core: Single-core, Two-core, Three-core, Four-core, Five-core, Three core and earth(Three primary conductor and one Neutral conductor), Three core and two((Three primary conductor and Two Neutral conductor), Four core and earth(Four primary conductor and One Neutral conductor).
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90C. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250C.
4. D. C. Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0 C when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test: 2.5U +2kV/5min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73U for the cable.